Well this letter has been sitting in my studio just begging for some attention - and I finally found some time this morning while the fam was sleeping in!
I started with your standard Paper Mache letter. I decoupaged dictionary pages to the front and painted the edges with black acrylic paint. Then I grabbed my stamps - some old TAC images and a few from Amuse Studio too. I stamped away with Pallette Noir ink - my fav!
When I finished stamping I added the ribbon trim and pearls to both ends of the S. I also fashioned a flower from some burlap ribbon - LOVE!!! I made a bunch of those suckers when I was finished and will be adding them to my crosses soon.
Now to find a spot for it in the living room!